How To Bake Christmas Cookies?
Hey foodies!! Do you know what?! Santa is on your way to shower the magic to cherish the festive season. Nope, it’s not a season, it’s an emotion. The best part is sharing the surprise gifts with everyone you like. Just spread the love on this special occasion to make it even brighter than usual. Join your hands together with https://bakeeverything.com/ to drizzle the sweetness like the snowfall on the eve.
Let’s have a look at some of the recipes to make the Christmas – “Cookies and Cakes sending you the Merry Bakes.”
Recipe: Sugar Cookies
As winter is on its way, level up this Christmas with sweet and crispy hot sugar cookies to grab your friends and family for this festive day. The recipe is easy and takes only a few minutes to bake and serve.
- Softened Butter – 1 cup
- White Sugar – 1.5 cups
- Cream Cheese – 3 tbsp
- 1 Egg and 2 Egg yolks
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Almond extract – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- All Purpose Flour – 3.5 cups
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Cream of Tartar – 2 tsp
Let’s jump into the recipe!!
- Mix the ingredients one by one. Take a bowl and add softened butter, white sugar, and cream cheese in the 1st phase.
- After getting a fluffier creamy butter and sugar combo, add eggs and extracts for the textures.
- Add a pinch of salt to the mixture followed by flour powder, baking powder, and cream of tartar, and mix it all to get the texture of a pastry.
- Retain it in the fridge for some time. Later, roll the pastry to a thin level of ¼ inch.
- Use the cookie cutters to get different sets of designs and bake the collected designs to bring chewy cookies.
- Decorate the baked cookies as per your preference with the flavored essence to get a creamy yummy cookie.
Voila! You’re done with the sugar cookies. Garnish them with a waffle roll dipped in a dark chocolate combo to taste the ravishing cookies.